Tuesday, January 1, 2013

awesomenimity

It felt like it was just yesterday when I was crazily waiting for 2012 to come, hoping and praying for a bigger and brighter year; now I’m bidding it goodbye. Ah, how time flies.

Twenty twelve has been a tough year. It was demanding, it was stressful; not a second of it was easy but it was all worth it. Troubles here and there were well paid off by kilig everywhere (hihihi) so, blah. I’ve learnt a lot and I’ve come to see life in new light. There’s just heap of good things and people that have come to my life (yays for that) that I’ve actually forgotten the things I wanted to complain about. Hoho.


Anywhooo, a new year has come. Let’s all leave whatever baggage we have in the past and start fwesh. 

Cheers to life that keeps getting sweeter and better! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment